I was walking past H&M today and I thought I would get Lulu something pink from the Hello Kitty range (which much to my despair she just adores) for being such a brave girl and waking up this morning with a good attitude about her leg.
When I went in the sales lady told me they were trying to clear the end of their sale stock so anything from the sale was buy two get the third free... yup I fell for it big time. So Lulu got a nice bunch of Hello Kitty clothes and I even got some McQueen things for Sami which where 75% off.
Later at home they were trying on their clothes and having a good old laugh on the bed so I had to take some pictures of this lovely sibling moment.
Lulu is always trying to kiss Sami and he often just grimaces poor thing LOL.
He was not going to let go of those undies for anything, in fact he is sleeping with a pair tonight in his hand not on his butt!
Other great news - I got sewing mail!!!
I went to my fabric guy in Al Khuwair today to pick up the additional fabric so I could finish my Patrica tunic only to find it was all gone. Sob sob, so I am going to use a contrasting blue for the side panels and just keep it for home use as I hate to waste the nice fabric I have already cut. Next time I will follow the pattern layout as stated in the pattern :-)
While at the shop I met another crafty lady from the Sew Chic & Unique forum, what a coincidence and a really nice surprise ;-) hi Nima!
Thanks for stopping by ...
How sweet! Lovely kids!
ReplyDeleteIsra, have you tried Al Bawader's branch in Ghubra? I almost went their tonight but did not want to leave Ali on his own again as my hubby was leaving shortly after I left for a quick run. Maybe it is Ghala. No, Ghubra!!
You can always kindly ask the guys in Al Khuwair to call the other branch for what you are looking for too! It's hit and miss. Depending on how busy they are and how well you spend and that.
Awww cute outfits. My son would so love those Cars clothes...he loves Cars.
ReplyDeleteYour children are so cute!
AWW adoreable and i love the outfits!
ReplyDeletehadeel is not a fan of Hello Kitty she loves strawberry shortcake :)
Oh my the patterns i am a wee bit jealous of u at the moment but cant wait to see your cute outfits dont forget the PINK!
Mayya, I think we will have to get you hooked on sewing for your little ones. Then there will be no stopping you!
ReplyDeletecute little kids....oh...i love that pink hello kitty outfit.
ReplyDeleteIsra...i'm planning to finish that monopoly board into a side table with a glass top and a drawer under it to hold all the monopoly pieces..so that i can use it as a coffee table and use it to play monopoly.
He He lightning McQueen and Hello kitty!! What a lucky mummy you are, I'll have to go and get Abdulla some stuff so that he doesn't fight Sami for his.
ReplyDeleteHey, I signed up for a wholesale account over at modkids so will be ordering soon. Let me know if there is anything you don't have and which your favourites were......
my word verification is liqui, telling me someyhing again?