Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Crayon Rocks

A parcel of loveliness arrived from Auntie Sharon today. There is the most beautiful quilt and doll for Lulu which I will post about later when I have some pictures to show you.

In the meantime we did get into the box of Crayon Rocks.

I had seen these on the blog of Soule Mama some time ago and thought they looked great and had mentioned them to my sister. I love the fact that they are all natural so there are no worries when my little munchkin puts them in his mouth.

The colours are beautiful and they do come up shinny and glossy once you have handled them a little as it says in their leaflet. What I really like is the texture the crayon gives on the page. It is hard to explain but you can seriously tell a difference. I think these make a special gift for a little someone special in your life.

Oh and I have some fantastic new crafting books to show you but that too will have to wait for a later post.

Thanks for stopping by ...


No comments:

Post a Comment