We had a lovely day and I guess the pictures can tell you more than I can ...
He just loved putting up six fingers LOL.
What bowling style!
Singing Happy Birthday
Cake and Kids a great combination.
Hot Wheels in Action
Tonight we ended a great day with a 5 minute interview with Laith. I am currently uploading it to You Tube.
Thanks for stopping by ...
Happy Birthday Laith, i can imagine how you feel. My eldest will be turning 4 this year and i cant believe how its going so fast.
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how time flies, it seems like the other day Laith was born then he was 2, with everything that came with that, then he welcomed his sister and brother. Now look at him six, in the blink of an eye. All my love to you for giving birthday to a wonderful you man, and a big Happy Birthday to Laith.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What lovely pics and congrats! My eldest is 13!! Glad you had a lovely day!
ReplyDelete