Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sew It - Quick Apron (Make it Love it)



Mayya over at Sew Chic & Unique has a new Sew It sew along and this time I was not going to leave it until the last minute LOL.

She is featuring this apron from Make It Love It. The details and tutorial link can be found here.


A very quick little half apron to sew up. I decided to make one for Lulu out of the remaining fabric. She loves it because it has pink in it and everyday she loves to put on an apron and "help" me cook.

Don't look too closely at the pocket. I was not concentrating and I did the pocket top wrong but after making the mistake I quite liked the look so I left it.

Sami got upset when I was taking the photo of Lulu so I let him put mine on (he ran off after the photo and I have not yet got it back!).

This would make great gifts or stocking stuffers!

I would go on to chat about our Chatty Crafters meet up today but I have to run now and take Lulu to the hospital to HOPEFULLY have her cast removed.

Thanks for stopping by ...


6 comments:

  1. WOW i cant believe you made yorus already! It looks ever so cute and you made one for LULU too, aww see what a little pink does :)

    Love the fabric combo, thanks for taking part

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...that looks very pretty.....and beautiful fabric combo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayya you will have to make one for H as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! I loved reading down and seeing Sami! What a doll! I haven't even looked at the link yet but know about it and am excited! Gee, how much fabric will I need?? Hmmm.....I guess I will be making one for Amu and one for Ali too as they are loving helping me in the kitchen and actually go and cook things without me. Ali has waned off as the doctor told him to stay away from eggs (for his bizzare skin rash). Anyway, they are lovely Isra!! WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR FABRICS!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alia the stork fabric is from the guy in Al Khuwair I just loved it when i saw at Laila's (is coveting they neighbors fabric a sin I wonder?) so I got two meters LOL. The other pink is the last of my Farmers Market. Oh and after you mentioned it I looked at Sandi Hendersons new range, lovely, looks like I better save us some rials for that release!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm silly me, I meant flamingo fabric not storks!!!! DOH!

    ReplyDelete