Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Big Sis is here!

Sorry I have been M.I.A. but my sister arrived last night and time just stops when you have so much catching up to do and I don't even think we scratched the surface today LOL. I spent the day before cleaning my house (hmmm does sewing / craft interfere with your housework too? my how it accumulates!) and not blogging sob sob.

Bless her she is staying with us and will endure my three little "angels" 24/7 :-)

We were all well and truly spoilt by Auntie Sharon ...


The kids were thrilled were their gifts ...


but not half as much as I was with mine ... fabric, books, felt, sewing kits ...


and yarn, lots and lots of yarn!


We are so happy to have her here. Laith and Ali are due to leave on their holiday this Friday so we need to cram as much in as possible this week before Laith takes off. I will keep you posted ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ...

4 comments:

  1. Isra....enjoy your new stash....have a nice time with your sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my... God bless Auntie Sharon! :P
    Looks like not only the kids are having a terrific time, uh? Can't wait to see what lovely little things you'll make from all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a stash! What a great sister you have...enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I enlarged the photo to have a better look and I bagsy the book you already have!!!!!! Oh and I officially hate you, nananananana!!!

    ReplyDelete