Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Kids Craft Ideas

So here we are a week into school holidays and already we may have heard the awful moan of "Mom I'm Bored". For those of you staying around Muscat for this lovely long summer I am going to list some of my favourite kids craft sites. I subscribe to some of these via my blogger follower so that I can see new posts daily.

The Crafty Crow

One Pretty Thing (this is for the Mamas too, so many wonderful ideas your bookmarks will be overflowing!). This is a daily collaboration of ideas from different blogs.

Kids Crafts

DLTK

Enchanted Learning

Craft Town

Craft Kaboose

kids Craft Weekly (we have used the mermaid template over and over this week)

All Free Crafts

Well those are a few that I regularly draw from. There are heaps of sites on the web. Do you have a favorite that I have not listed? Please suggest it in the comments section so we can all share the goodness of kids crafting fun.

Today's "Craft while Sami naps" activity was stamping.


Laith made a Do Not Enter sign for his room (LOL yer right that will keep them out!) and Lulu an array of glittery flowers, bears and kisses.

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment: