Saturday, July 04, 2009

Classic Photos

I really wanted to share this picture from Laith's birthday ...

(click to enlarge)
Is there anything better than Chocolate icecream cake I ask you?

Also these two photos were taken in the morning. Ali was rushing out the door and I asked for a quick picture. As I was taking the picture he says "ewwwww I smell a nappy" ... then I grumble that I want one with smiles so they all pretend they can't smell anything except now I think Sami is a little self conscious LOL.After this picture there was a quick scramble to remove the offending child off to the bathroom for a nappy change.

I had Lujayne up at the hospital today to have her cast replaced. The inners of it were falling through the bottom and the top was digging into her leg (not to mention it was in a filthy state!). He said she will keep the cast for another 3 weeks so we are back at the end of the month for an xray. He could not believe it when I told him that she is running, climbing and mucking about all the time on her leg. He made this cast a double hoping that the weight might slow her down a little and he begged her in his nicest voice to PLEASE rest so it will heal. But the look in his eyes told me that he knew he was talking to the wrong kid and her shy cute "yes doctor" meant nothing. Ah well what can you do? Mind you when he was sawing off the old cast I was more scared than Lulu, goodness gracious that blade is so sharp and he makes it look like a hot knife through butter, easy peasy ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment