Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hard on the Knees

Ouch you see this why I don't quilt that much, it is a killer on your knees! I am pinning the three layers together for Kate's quilt. I am grateful for our tiled floors because it means the tape sticks well to keep the fabric in place however it is very hard ... little whinge ;-)

Meanwhile Lulu got down on the floor with me to keep me company.


She is making some bracelets from her beading set. It is a nice little wooden bead set from the Melissa and Doug range from Toys R Us. Reasonable priced at RO2.900 (AUD$9.40 / USD $7.50) for 150 beads and 5 cords it is great activity for hand eye co-ordination and of course to look fab!

Back to my kneeling, you would think all those years at catholic school would have toughened up my knees but it seems not LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment