Thursday, November 13, 2008

Karate

Laith started Karate a week ago. He was very anxious and his first two lessons were a bit teary so not great photo opportunities. He has settled in a bit better now. I really want him to stay in the class and learn as he is an easy target at school and just this week he was picked on and as he says "beated up" by two other boys.

In an effort for me to get fit and keep him in his class I have now joined and I had my first lesson yesterday. I knew I was out of shape but I did not realise HOW out of shape until 10 minutes into the class. There is no photo of my in my karate kit you will notice! Even though I thought I was collapse with exhaustion and pain I really enjoyed the class and I look forward to the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment