Laith asked me to make something for his teacher...Ms. O'Sullivan (a great Irish Gal) as he will be leaving her class this week to join the new Grade 1 class. He told me at the beginning of the term how the other teacher would come in and use Ms. O'Sullivan's whiteboard markers and then she could not find them and she would get annoyed. (LOL, Kids they tell you everything, just imagine what they tell the teachers!)
So I thought I would have a crack at a marker / pen organiser.


Hmmmm, it turned out ok, but I learnt a few things on the way. I did a pencil / highlighter roll too. Both have her name embroidered on the front. I used a Fat Quarter of the spirals and half of one for the inner.


Off to bed for this little black duck.
Oh and the birthday party was nice! And yesterday's thanksgiving lunch was fab too, oh the turkey was yummo!!!! It's party time here in Muscat!
No comments:
Post a Comment