I did not get a chance last night to do the thank you gift for Ms. Spencer. Her first name is Kealy or is it spelt Keely? I wasn't sure so I went with initials this time.
I got her pen/pencil roll finished tonight in time for Laith to give to her tomorrow when she takes him to meet his new teacher ... Ms. O'Brien ... I don't think there are any teachers left in Ireland as they are all at Laith's school!
Sami is poorly tonight he just woke up and won't go back to sleep so he is with Ali while I finish up (my husband is a true darling!) so I am off to see if I can get him back to sleep. I am dripping in sweat as a result of a fever that spiked about an hour ago (I am going to blame my friend Laila who is also sick and I think I got her germs down the phone today! LOL).
Night to all,
No comments:
Post a Comment