And I now declare our room OPEN!
Not everything is finished including their names on the door and a shelf that has to be mounted on the wall over the reading nook but mostly it is done. There is lots of space as I have not put a wardrobe in the room as there is plenty of space in Lulu's room at the moment but that might change, we will see.
The entertainment corner
The reading nook (or library as Laith likes to call it)
The bunks and bookcase (yet to be filled) and storage boxes
This afternoon we have a 2 year old party to go to. I must say I feel lousy with this cold so it will be a brief stint. Here is his present. (it is so hard to take nice pictures of blankets)
The back
Off to collect my son from school. He has a short week this week as there are two holidays in lieu of the National Day. Then on Saturday he will start Term 2 and for Laith this means he starts Grade 1 (currently he is in KG2) but my smart little bunny is skipping a grade! It might be a tough week next week, let's see...
Hooroo to all ....
Hooroo to all ....
No comments:
Post a Comment