Thursday, November 27, 2008

Finally I Started a Quilt

I can't say much as it will be a gift but I most excited about starting my first ever quilt! Here is the jelly roll I am using... it's Moda - Freshly Squeezed by Sandy Gervais

and just check out those lovely prints - click on the pic for a larger view. (sorry the light was terrible in the play area, again a little overcast but alas no rain)It is coming together nicely and I am learning a few important things along the way like accurate seam allowance, pin Pin PIN! at the seams, and iron the seams and front well after each step.

This afternoon we had a lovely time over at Laila's mums place. She had a new swing set and it kept the kids very busy. The weather is wonderful now, just perfect. Lulu was asleep in the car before we hit the main road so that will tell how much they exhausted themselves.

Last night we tried a new icecream place. Did the kids liked it?
You decide ...
The icecream "high"
The icecream "low"

I have to go quilt - sooooooooooooo excited!

Cherio ...

No comments:

Post a Comment