Here is a little story about my attempt to get a coffee today. This scenario is so common here it is not funny. It leads me to ask ... Are the Owners / Managers so lacking in business savvy that they don't empower their staff to make simple decisions that makes the customers happy and increases revenue OR Do the staff just not give a rats?
I ducked into MAB Shopping centre on the way to pick up Laith so I could pick up some milk and butter (in anticipation of my slowly baking bread at home!). I thought I would order a coffee to go from a major coffee chain.
Coffee guy (CG)- looks up, Yes Mam?
Me - Hi, how are you? I would like a low fat ...
CG - Sorry Mam we have no low fat milk.
Me - with puzzled look glances over his shoulder at the supermarket behind him (maybe 15 mtrs away) Half Laughing - Seriously you are going to tell me you have no low fat milk and there is a supermarket just behind you?
CG - Yes Mam.
Me - Why can't you just go and buy some milk? How many people today have asked for a low fat beverage, are you telling me you have turned them ALL away?
CG - now bored with me ... Yes Mam
Me - You are kidding.
CG - Mam we don't buy our milk from Al Fair!
SERIOUSLY, NO SERIOUSLY stop taking the mickey will you. This happens OVER and OVER again. Just recently I ordered a bean salad only to be told there was no beans (and a large supermarket about 50 mtrs away).
Often I get told there is no Low Fat Milk, and more often no Decaf Coffee which takes anywhere from 3 - 6 months to get again.
WAKE UP GUYS.
Hmmm can you tell I was annoyed LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment