Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Woozer

I have not posted for a few days because, well, there has been nothing blog worthy! LOL...


But today is special and I must say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my darling sister. I can't reach her on the phone as she is at sea at the moment. I miss her. I kept hoping today that she might get to land and tried her phone on and off. At 6pm I conceded defeat (that is midnight Oz time) and we all sat around the table and sang Happy Birthday in Arabic and English to her voice mail.

WE LOVE YOU AUNTIE SHARON!


Oh and on a sewing note here is a pair of pants I made for Sami from the Easy Fit Pants pattern I have mentioned before.

1 comment:

  1. Those pants look great. I;ve not bought one of the Make it now patterns. I think I need to after seeing the beautiful stuff you've been making. I have a sister named Sharon too and it's her birthday in a week. ( you just reminded me)

    ReplyDelete