Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fun Days

Today was one of those days when it was just good to kick back and enjoy the day and have some fun.

This morning Laila came over and while Sami and Lulu played with Abdullah and Noora we each made a crayon roll. They both turned out looking rather special so that is one present ticked off the christmas lists. Mine will go to Lulu's school Christmas party as they have asked everyone to bring along a gift (generic so it can be given to any child) for their party.
I like putting FOE (fold over elastic) on mine to close them as I find that little kids can't tie the ribbons. I just love the froggy print on this one!
Sami will go to the party too so I am going to send two gifts. The other will be a pencil roll more suitable to one for one of the KG kids. The kids had fun, Laila and I had a good ol chat while we stitched (I worked out that I can not talk and sew at the same time as I made a few foophahs but nothing too serious LOL) and even Laith was kept busy and happy with his computer and then reading.

I spoke to my Mum and my sister briefly today. They rang while they were out Christmas shopping, ohhhhhh I felt just a tad family / home sick as I wished I could have been with there with them. Not long until my Mum arrives - yay.

In the afternoon the kids and I made a tent village. Lulu set up camp in her fairy tent (thanks Uncle Colm for that fab gift!) with all her friends (can you see she is speaking to her dollies opposite her) and Laith set up in the other "ball" tent. It kept us busy for a while and everyone was happy enough so that to me is a GREAT day!
So what have I been up to tonight? I almost finished it but here is a teaser ...

Until tomorrow.... nite nite

(P.S. I realised after posting this that it was well past midnight so Blogger had clicked over to a new day. I really must get to be earlier but tomorrow errrr I mean today is a holiday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment