A trip to the PO and ...it's
A SURPRISE PACKAGE from my sister
weeeeeeeeee (ok, so I get excited easily these days!).
weeeeeeeeee (ok, so I get excited easily these days!).
Oh what a lovely surprise to open it up and find lots of goodies including a jelly roll of my favourite fabric range that I have been hanging out to get ... Soiree by Lila Tueller for Moda. Some wonderful books, games for the kids, fantastic creepy lights, felt, a too cute St Patricks"s day card, sewing notions and some Dick and Jane fabric too. Oh and my Neti pot, LOL - just in time as the hubster has a rotten cold again so I shall Neti him tonight (gross huh)!
Thank you my darling sis, I won't ring you now as it is about 3am your time ;-)
Edited later to add ....
After many hours in the kitchen and many cookies that look nothing like a shamrock (LOL) we have the cookies ready for tomorrow. Just the felt hair clips to do now.
Happy Blogging ....
No comments:
Post a Comment