Welcome Baby Jood! My friend Aseya had her little boy last week and in keeping with my handmade pledge I thought some useful everyday things might help as I appreciate that she already had heaps of clothes, towels etc from the other boys (Jood is her third boy!).
Now before you take a double take and look at the name initially his name was Jude however I got a txt message this morning to say they have chosen now to spell it Jood which I think is so lovely and unique BUT I ain't changing the stitch-outs LOL! I told her she can use them in the house where no one will see ;-)
There is a Diaper Clutch which is handy if you are popping out for the school run, or the shop and you just want to take 1 nappy "in case". This is a very simple design. I had purchased it over a year ago from You Can Make This and you can find it here.
The burp cloths are embroidered on one side and a fabric strip on the other.
The bibs have the same fabric and on the other side there is one with Organic Bamboo Velor, Baby Terry and two with PUL embroidered.
And the purse orgasniser and mini purse I talked about in the previous blog.
I am just working on two small gifts for Jood's brothers now and I hope to drop them off this afternoon.
Back to the machine ...
No comments:
Post a Comment