Friday, March 06, 2009

Floofy Friday


Ahhh Fridays are always quiet here (remember they are like our "Sunday"). Auntie Sharon had given Laith a beginner Meccano set as a farewell gift. He loves it. It is a little challenging for him at the moment but he is getting the hang of it. We have done two together now. His job is to get all the pieces we need for each step and then he assembles it to the best of his ability and I help a little if needed. Usually by the last few steps it gets hard so I help out more. Great gift!

Here is Daddy and Lulu lazing around while we were "working hard" actually his distrations are what lets us get things done. Oh and in case you were wondering Sami was sleeping ;-)

It is Mums last day tomorrow, she leaves in the wee hours of Sunday morning. I am madly finishing her quilt and hope to post a picture tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment