I have been making a gift set for a friend who just had a baby. I put together some burp cloths, bibs, nappy clutch, and purse organiser all in the same fabric. Tomorrow when there is good light I will take some pics of the other items but tonight I wanted to show you this nifty purse organiser.
I got the
tutorial from
The Giving Flower blog and it came together very quickly. Then I thought, "wouldn't a matching purse be nice to go with it" ... sigh another hour later LOL. The purse I just winged it from an old one I had from years back, it can hold some money (zip pouch) and cards pretty simple stuff.

The idea is that you can quickly take this organiser out of one bag and put it in another when you change bags. I also thought it might be helpful in her nappy bag as we all know how things can lost in there. I am going to make myself one soon.
OPEN

CLOSED

Thanks for stopping by ...
Clo, it's a great idea! Actually my things get lost in my handbag, forget nappybag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab idea - I recall seeing this tute ages ago - thanks for the link - might just have to make on in an attempt to get my things sorted!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Clo. I need to make one too :) mybag is always a mess.
ReplyDeleteLooks great. Thanks for the link to the tut :)
ReplyDelete