This afternoon I took Laith and Lulu to see TAISM's (a school in Muscat) production of Treasure Island.

It was great, just over an hour long which just about as long as Lulu could sit still for and filled with great songs and fun acting from the kids. They were all around 8 -10 years old and they really did a great job of the three act play. Laith loves the plays and I was telling him that the kids must feel a little nervous but they sure looked like they were having fun. (I said this as he is nervous about his upcoming school concert where his class will sing some songs and he thinks he will forget the words). He pondered for a moment and then said "Are you talking about my concert?", ah smart little chap looks like I have to be a little more clever in the future when I want to make a subtle point! ;-)
I have two bean bags finished and one to go so I better chuff off...
Thanks for stopping by ....
No comments:
Post a Comment