Monday, March 09, 2009

Qurum Park

We had a lovely play at the park today with Lulu's best friend Noora and her brother Abdullah.Abdullah loved flying down the slides, and his mum looked pretty happy with herself at the top!As they say what goes up must come down!

Sami was dying to get up with the big kids so Tursini (bless her) got up with him.He even managed the slide which was pretty steep hence the roll over on the way down.

And the great thing is that they are all exhausted and it is an early night here YAHOO!


I got a "skort" (skirt short combined) finished for Lulu today, I will post pics tomorrow. She wanted to keep it on for the park and managed to get it covered in chocolate milk but I did manage to take some photos before the "christening". (just noticed she is wearing in the pic above)

thanks for stopping by ...

No comments:

Post a Comment