Saturday, March 21, 2009

Notebook - Yay

I am a procrastinator through and through and I have been looking at buying a notebook to replace my old one that died a good year ago but I keep ummmmming and ahhhhhing.

Today I walked in, talked to the sales assistant for 30 minutes and then bought my new baby! YAY. (Ok so I have been looking at them for over 6 months so I had an idea what I wanted). I am also very proud of myself for getting what I need and not going for all the bells and whistles which I will never use.

She is loading up now so hopefully by tonight I should be up and running. Did I mention YAY! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ...

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with it! I have to giggle because I posted about my new laptop today too. :)

    ReplyDelete