I love lazy Fridays. The kids and I like to lounge around in our pj’s until we have to get changed and today was no different. At one point we were all sprawled over Lulu’s bed reading stories and laughing, I loved it!
Later Ali cooked a BBQ as Lujayne has been asking him for weeks and weeks, well months really . She even made him sign a contract earlier in the week so he would not find an excuse this week. LOL.
My Mum got us this BBQ at Christmas … Thanks MUM xxx
Sami asked Ali every few minutes if his sausage was ready. He is such a silly sausage himself!
Yummy food …
And the happy girl!
Thanks for stopping by …
YUMM!! It's going to be cold all week here, but as soon as it gets above 50 degrees for a weekend, we are so going to grill too.
ReplyDeleteHey, that reminds me! The great weather is almost over and we have not grilled outside once this season! Good for you!
ReplyDelete