Sunday, March 13, 2011

R is for …

Each week Lulu’s class has a star of the week letter / sound, and this week it is R. Every week Lujayne brings in something beginning with the star letter and while we were all brainstorming things that begin with R in the car on the way to school yesterday I said “rock”. Lulu said “Mummy that is silly why would I bring a rock to school” and I replied “well you would if it was your pet rock”, well I think you can imagine where that conversation went … Let us fast forward to today and the fact that Mummy and her big mouth was making pet rocks with the kids Winking smile

Here they are …

IMG_8562

Astro Boy, Dalia and Rock Hopper

 

Making the pets was not enough, they then needed some where to live while being transported to school …

IMG_8563

and

IMG_8564

Then there was the argument over Astro Boy and Dalia sharing a house (Lulu’s Three Bears House) so I stepped in and made a Bat Cave for Astro Boy.

IMG_8565

Yes I am aware that AB does not live in a cave but Sami is not so lets leave it at that shall we Winking smile.

 

Later as I was bathing Eyad I noticed all the squabbling had ended and there was a little too much hush for my liking. After his bath I went to get the camera to take a picture of him and on my way back found these shenanigans going on.

IMG_8566

Jumping from the high bed!!!!

I yelled and told them to stop, some one could get hurt blah blah blah, you know the drill. No sooner had I taken Eyad’s picture

IMG_8567

(cuties isn’t he) that I heard screaming, awful painful screaming from the boys room and yes you guessed it there was Sami howling in pain holding his foot. I knew it must really hurt as usually if he hurts himself when doing something he shouldn’t be doing he just hides it. So now as I type this post Ali is up with him at the hospital awaiting an x-ray.

Boys … I have three of them … I need to say more prayers I think!

Thanks for stopping by and I will keep you posted on the flying superhero.

 

10pm. The boys are back from the hospital and the good news is that they can not see a fracture on Sami’s x-ray (mind you they could not see one on Lulu’s x-ray until I insisted there was one) so they have said foot up for a day, if he can’t walk after that then take him to see the specialist.

So here he is fast asleep in Eyad’s cot as we did not want him getting up during the night and trying to walk.  See his little bandaged foot?

IMG_8568

Even superhero’s have their blankies Winking smile

1 comment:

  1. Oh Isra! Poor little man! Oh my! I'll stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete