Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Brief Stint Away

Hi All,

I had an unexpected stay at the hospital this week and I am now very happy to be back home. I had been feeling a little off and decided to go to the doctor after picking picking up the kids from school on Wednesday. After reaching the hospital waiting to see the doctor I went down hill fast. Long story short I was admitted immediately and treated for a kidney infection as I was on the verge of septic shock. After four long days of IV, way too many needles etc I am back home where I belong.
I was lucky to have some nice visitors ...
and big thanks to Jess and Laila for the mags, REAL coffee and great company.

I'll be back blogging soon ...


10 comments:

  1. How scary!! I hope your feeling a bit better now and I am wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear me, and yes very scary. Take it easy and hope you're feeling back to normal soon, whatever normal may be....LOL

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear! I hope you're well on the way to a full recovery! Thought you'd been a bit quiet! Sending you lots of healing vibes across the world. Hugs, Kat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Isra....sorry to hear this...hope you are getting better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Clo! I'm glad you are on the mend now. I hope you are back to your usual self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clo thats frightening - i am glad you are up and about now - hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clo! What a scary experience! Hope you are feeling much better real soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how are you feeling now?

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, not fun at all! I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete