Saturday, November 21, 2009

We Love Reading

I am so very happy that all of my children adore books and reading.

Laith came home after his exams today as he has a cold and this is where I found him (his Dad picked him for me) when I got home with Sami. laith reading sick

Sami quickly dragged the Hubby onto the floor for a book… so sweet. sami and ali reading

sami and ali reading 2

I feel so very blessed and lucky.

Oh and big shout out to my mum who finally made it home today after months of traveling. Welcome home Mum, I can’t wait to chat once you have settled in and caught up on some sleep. And I am very happy to hear that my brother got the date right and picked her up at the airport. So I guess Col you are still in line for a nice Christmas lunch!

Thanks for stopping by …

1 comment:

  1. I loved to read to the kids when they were younger. Ds used to read a lot, now its dd who reads more. I have just read two Beverly Lewis books over the past couple of days, I still love reading.

    It's good to see kids reading.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete