The morning started with presents which always put a 4 year old in a great mood! Off she went riding to breakfast …
After school we had a buffet afternoon tea. Isn’t that a great hat that my mum sent it has four candles on top! Please excuse the dirty face.
There was time for playing with her gifts and riding her bike outside. She happily chatted to Auntie Sharon and Uncle Silvio on the phone and then had another very cryptic phone call with Uncle Colm (I had no idea what she was talking about LOL).
Then Ahmed arrived, more gifts
and finally we sat down to pizza and cake.
Mmmmmmmm ice-cream cake….
and puffing and eventually all the candles were out, the cake cut
and the feasting began.
My baby is growing up too fast …
last year then 2nd birthday that she celebrated with her cousin Sheyam,
and the day she was born with my Mum (Dede), go to love that expression …
It is almost 8.30pm and I have not started on the things I need to finish for tomorrows Guild Craft Fair. Oh and my serger / overlocker died on me yesterday so all up not a great lead in to tomorrow but hey that's life... got a lemon ... lets go have some rockin lemonade!
thanks for stopping by …
Hipp hipp hurray, Hipp hipp hurray, Hipp hipp hurray!!! All the best for your biiig girl.
ReplyDeletethanks gals, she had a great day and asked me when she went to bed if she could have another birthday tomorrow. I explained that we all have 1 birthday a year. she said "Ok I will make you a deal then ... only 4 birthdays then" ... uh no sweetie you get 1 and no deal LOL.
ReplyDeletea belated happy birthday to your dd. Its amazing how fast they grow up, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada