Friday, November 20, 2009

Hand Towels

Yes a pretty boring subject I know but it has been on my to-do list for so long. embroidered handtowels all embroidered handtowels one

Done – yay a tick off my list.

Thanks for stopping by …

6 comments:

  1. These are soooooooo lovely! You are making me want to buy the attachment to my Bernina for embroidery. Still not down with the Bernina lingo!

    They are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and this would make a GREAT gift how very thoughtful of you!

    I want an embroidery machine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayya be careful what you wish for, you too Alia as embroidery can be very ADDICTIVE!!!!! ;-) and you can embroider just about anything these days, even paper.

    I was so lucky about 3 years ago to get my machine heavily discounted when they were bringing out the new version so it came with a bonus pack of extra etc, it was a dream come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...that looks very pretty and delicate

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are really pretty, well done!!

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i love these Clo - not boring in the slightest!

    ReplyDelete