November is a busy month. Two craft fairs, Lujayne’s birthday, Eid and then preparation for Christmas.
So what do you with three munchkins while you try and get things done? Give them paper, glue, and scissors and they are set for at least 20 minutes!
As for me it is back to the machines. The first craft fair is only 72 hours away …
Thanks for stopping by …
I hope the fair goes well for you clo - I'm sure it will of course! Setting my kids up with glue, paper and scissors just nearly gave me an apoplexy! Just O would be fine - but add little Miss E into the mix . . . .
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see your stuff on Friday! Remember to stretch and drink water! Now, cuz you will be fine at the fair!
ReplyDeleteAli is sick so I will probably not bring the kids. I'll have to leave Amal to watch over him. She loves these fairs so not sure what to do. Anyhow, are you swinging this alone? If you need to nip out for a drink or the loo, I could sit in for you. I've done it many times over the years!
Oh, no. 20 minutes with paper, glue and scissors and my 3 would have cut up the upholstery, stuck paper onto anything standing still and glued themselves together. But it might be worth it for the sewing time...
ReplyDelete