Wow what an exhausting day! It was great, lots of fun and I felt chuffed that people liked my handmade items.
The bowl covers and sandwich / snack wraps were my biggest sellers along with the crayon and pencil rolls.
I think I had so much fun because I was with my two pals Laila and Jess. Oh I feel so old next to these gorgeous gals LOL.
They had great tables too. I love Jessica’s moulds and I could tell the kids passing her table loved them too. She is super talented and also runs art classes here in Oman.
(don’t you love her “strike a pose” look LOL)
Laila had her Organised Mum diaries etc and also some gorgeous handmade items. You see those Christmas bags at the front they were flying out the door. Looking at the photos I can not believe that my two pals let me wear my hair messy (the lumpy bump at the front due to sunglasses!) all day … there will be words tomorrow I tell you! LOL.
We are all doing the Women’s Guild Craft fair on Tuesday and I can see a few sleepless nights ahead trying to sew up more stock! In between we are going to the Oman vs. Australia soccer game tomorrow night and then it is Lulu’s 4th birthday on Monday so it will be a HUGE week!
By the way do you know it is only 41 days until Christmas! Laith is in charge of our Christmas Countdown. This was a few days ago.
Thanks for stopping by …
YAY so glad that it went well for you and the ladies!
ReplyDeleteAll your tables look gorgeous well done, goodluck with the sale on Tuesday i am sure you are going to be a BIG HIT!
could you do a post on your sandwich wraps, as I am not sure what they are?
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada