Poor wee Sami, he is really not very happy with these spots. Because he was vaccinated I did not expect him to get such a full blown case of Chicken Pox but yes the little champ is suffering. Poor thing they are everywhere, over his head, in his belly button, his ears etc. I had to go out and find some one piece pj’s for him so he could not get his hands in to scratch. Still he spends a lot of time in the corner screaming at me trying to take them off…sigh.
Looks like our regular trip to Nizwa for Eid is off. Also my sister-in-law is just getting over H1N1 so it a quiet Eid for the family this year.
Today is lulu’s last day at her school as she will return to her previous school in the new term. It has been a big decision to move her but I feel that it is the best thing for her at this time.
Sami and I in bed watching Charlie and Lola while Laith and Lulu are school. I seem to be coming down with something too. A nice cuddle in bed is always a good remedy!
Thanks for stopping by …
oh...poor sami..
ReplyDeleteis chicken pox in the air now.... I thought it is a summer thing...get well soon sami
Oh Isra! Poor Sami and poor you! I hope you recover very quickly and enjoy your quiet Eid day! I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHope your little man feels better soon.
ReplyDeletepoor little fella, however better he get it now, than when he is older.......
ReplyDeleteGill in Canada