7 sleeps until the AWG Bazaar at which I have booked a table to sell my crafty goodies. YIKES! So yes that is why I have not been very present in blog land. Is it time to panic yet? I'll ask my good friend Laila (Time for tea) tomorrow as she too has a table. Oh and we have tables at the Oman Womens Guild the following Wednesday ... madness has great company in our friendship!
That is great Isra! Happy Sewing and can't wait to see your stuff!! Just remember to breathe!
ReplyDeleteThats great!
ReplyDeleteI am sure your stuff will sell like hot cakes because nothing beats handmade items :)
Wishing you and Laila all the best
I hope everything sells for you, you're so creative, so there shouldn't be a problem there.
ReplyDeleteI have put a link back to your blog on my MOnday post, as a thank you for commenting.
Gill in Canada
OH how exciting. I am sure you will love your time at the market. I was so nervous before my first but I had a great time and look forward to market day now. It is amazing how much you can get done in the last week under pressure. It is usually my most productive week :)
ReplyDeleteExciting Clo! I know you'll be very successful and awesome! Thinking of you and I've missed you but thought you must be busy :) Hugs kat xx
ReplyDelete