Monday, August 03, 2009

A Creative Morning and a Fabric Filled Afternoon

This morning we headed over to Cafe Ceramique for some arty therapy.

Lulu adopted a cat, Laith decided to get free wheeling with a motorbike, Auntie Sharon (AS) was coerced by Lulu into taking a puppy, and I grabbed a mug. We chose our colours and off we went.This was the end result.


They are off to be fired and we can collect them after the 11th. We were there just over an hour which was just right for the kid's attention span.

Later in the afternoon I took out my "new fabrics" from AS and my oh my they are gorgeous. (click to enlarge) What to do is the question, what would you do?

Then we took Lujayne with us to Al Bawder fabric shop in Ghubra (thanks Alia for the tip) and then back to the other Al Bawder (Kuwair fabric guy) just so my Sis could see what was around. Laila can you believe nearly ALL of the coffee collection was gone, man he does a good business there.

I have two new super dooper gadgets to introduce to you but that will have to wait until tomorrow ;-)

Thanks for stopping by ...


3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what I could do with those fabrics, so send them my way dear friend. i have been contemplating buying the one in the first photo. I'll come round and have a closer gander at your first.

    My word verification is cackd as in cackd ma pants LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so much could be done! Now, I have to ask, COFFEE fabric??? I am a coffee person!! coffeebeansdailies!!! Oh my god and I missed it??? I'm soooo bummed!

    Anyway, back to you! So funny that the kids and I went to CC this afternoon! I have made a plate with the stacked coins! We shall see!!!

    Like I said, back to YOU! Um...I don't remember what I wanted to say so will sign off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my someone is lucky!

    Beautiful fabric, i love them all and get loads of ideas!

    I am sure you will come up with great projects for those beauties!

    ReplyDelete