Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day

I had planned to do some Earth Day craft today but somehow our day just morphed into a pretty long lazyfest which I think is just what we all needed.
It started with some farming … Lego style
IMG_8736
and everyone was pretty happy
IMG_8737
and Sami made his version of Astro Boy
IMG_8741

while Laith hung out with his best buddy
IMG_8738
then Lulu woke up (gosh I wish I looked like this when I woke up in the morning!)
IMG_8744
Later after lunch the kids all gathered on our bed which is pretty usual for a Friday afternoon. Laith was teaching Ali how to play chess and Ali was cheating, LOL.
IMG_0028
Laith was getting frustrated with Ali and said to him “Come on, even Dee Dee learnt quicker than you and she is a grandmother!”, I think that was a compliment Mum Winking smile
The kids were looking at storybooks and Eyad was watching them all with wide eyes.
IMG_0032
So while I did not get around to our Earth Day crafts we sure did give the earth a spin  … because as you all know Love Makes the World Go Round!
IMG_0023
Thanks for stopping by …

No comments:

Post a Comment