Today we headed off for school with our plate of Easter Cupcakes for the teachers but of course I had to promise Sami he could have one when he gets home as he felt … “its not fair the teachers get all the cakes and I get none” LOL.
(Thanks Sharon for the cake toppers and the other ones you sent were used on the kids cakes at school but I forgot to a picture sorry!)
The kids bunny cards were attached to a brown lunch bag that was decorated with Easter stickers which held their packet of Tim Tams. Okay so it wasn’t an Easter Egg but I am sure they will love their Tim Tams all the same.
(Mum Lulu’s wearing your top!)
The teachers are an awesome crew and they deserve every bit of praise and goodies they can get.
Eyad decided to wake up at 4.30am today and start his day … so I am … (yawn) ready for a nap … wishful thinking perhaps 
Thanks for stopping by …
Wow, Clo. I thought that I had done well to make a couple of marshmallow bunnies. Better pull on my Easter crafting pants and get moving lol.
ReplyDeleteYou MADE marshmallow? My kids would want you to adopt them if they knew that LOL, popcorn and marshmallow is all they want.
ReplyDeleteLove to see your Easter Crafting pants ;-)