Every year the school has Rainbow Day which is an afternoon of fun games on the field. It is not about winning and losing it is simply getting together with your class mates and having a bit of fun and exercise.
Laith was in the Yellow team.
Can you tell he has Arab blood by the way he sits?
I wonder when my kids will start to be embarrassed about having their Mum out on the field snapping away?
It started at 1.30pm which did not leave enough time to pick up Lujayne and Sami, take them home and then get back for the beginning of the event so instead we all had lunch in the cafeteria and then went out to watch Laith play. Mind you munchkin 2 and 3 were really more interested in just playing on the swings.
The teams made their way through several different activities stopping for a snack somewhere in between.
Here is a short recap of the day.
Some activities required more skill than others.
Some were just plain silly but fun.
Others left you exhausted and sweaty!
Sadly our “winter” is coming to an end and already the days are heating up, man those cooler few months just flew by too quickly.
And now for a random shot of Laith and Eyad.
I hope they will be close as they grow up even though there is a seven year difference in their ages. Can you see that Eyad has a “Bonds” terry onesie on (it is his one and only), gosh how I miss Bonds clothing I think their singlets and onesies are the best!
Thanks for stopping by …
Eyad is such a total cutie. Every time I see him I smile.
ReplyDeleteYour kids' school is great. They always have so many activities.
I noticed that Lulu was appropriately attired for rainbow day! LOL