Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Spreading the "Sewing Lurve"

Today I had the opportunity to spread the sewing lurve with a couple of ladies at TLC, Lulu's nursery.

Sylvia and Andrea were great "students" and we did manage to get some sewing done in between all the chatting and laughing.

The project today was to make a pillow case dress.Lots of fun was had and they were very pleased with their cute little dresses.



As Sylvia doesn't have a daughter (this was her FIRST time on a sewing machine and she did so well) I have promised to look at another project more suitable for boys. Maybe a crayon roll or shorts?

It is the weekend again, how did that week fly past me so fast??????

Yesterday I was really happy to have achieved my first major weight loss goal which was "lose 10kg before my 40th birthday"! YAHOOOOOOOO, I am a very happy gal, now roll on next 10 LOL.

Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

  1. WEll done on passing the lurve :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses turned out great! And congratulations on losing weight too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great - and a pat on the back for you for the weight loss

    ReplyDelete