Sunday, June 07, 2009

40 and Loving It!

Today is my 40th birthday - whoot woo! It is of course also Ali's 40th birthday so a double celebration (at least I know he will never forget my birthday ).

We had a lovely escape to the Chedi over the weekend. I forgot to take a picture of the lovely sunken bath, ahhhhhh it was sooooooooo wonderful.


I have so much to be grateful for and I feel so lucky to be 40. With my family, husband, children and friends I feel very blessed.


So here is to the next decade and beyond.
Thanks for stopping by ...

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Been away from blogland for far too long. Just peeked at your site to see what you were up to these days and saw this. Hope you had a lovely day as well as your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 40th, and of course your weight loss success so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely birthday :) I love that you love being 40! Lots of birthday hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete