Monday, June 29, 2009

Kidknex Creations

I found this yesterday in Toys R Us and thought it would make for some fun creations. This morning the kids have spent ages building and then breaking down and then rebuilding lots or weird and wonderful kidnex buddies.
The pieces are suitable for all of them although there are a few small pieces so you would need to keep an eye on toddlers who love to put everything in their mouth. There are bendy bits, hands, feet, and endless possibilities.

There is a sheet with 50 ideas but the kids soon pushed that aside and just used their imagination.

I am giving this one a big thumbs up and for under five rial (AUD$16) with lots of cheers from the kids this one is a winner in our house.


Thanks for stopping by ...

4 comments:

  1. I like the things you have made and show on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a happy bunch :) Thanks for the tip on the game might get it for Hadeel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Isra, wow! How wonderful! I wonder if this is good for a ten year old boy and a thirteen year old girl or if is better suited for younger ones. I might hike it out there as I need things like this to keep the kiddies busy when I leave them for a length of time and this coming Sunday I plan on going to Athaiba for Hardanger. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok here is a tip, get two boxes. this stuff is so much fun you will find yourself not wanting to share with the kids!

    ReplyDelete