Saturday, June 13, 2009

It Is Official - Cast Time

I am sad to say that my darling little Lulu does indeed have a fracture to the upper tibia and she is now nicely wrapped in a full leg cast for the next six weeks.



She has been such a wonderful patient, so brave and she spent most of the two hours up at the hospital tonight giggling and singing songs to the amusement of those of around her.

Today my darling hubby also had eye lasik surgery so I have put on my Florence Nightingale cape for the night (or the next couple of days anyway).

Six weeks also means we need to reevaluate our holiday plans, but lets leave that one until tomorrow as I have had enough for today.

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Laila's blog :)

    Oh Poor LULU she is indeed a brave little girl and i cant imagine how restircted she will feel with the cast on.

    I do hope Hubby recovers well from the Lasik surgery.

    I am so glad i find other sewists living in Oman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 AM

    She won't be singing by the end of the week. Maybe having the cast will recondition your daughter in to staying still. Oh, I just had a thought, you know how she hides things - you will have a new place to look!!!!

    ReplyDelete