By the time I got to bed this is what I faced.

Lulu now migrates more to my side as it her left leg in the cast and she can not move it so much. And check out the alien in the goggles, scary or what? (I am pleased to say he was able to remove the goggles this morning and he has regained his sight throughout the day).
So my dear friend Laila has come to the rescue. I am going to borrow this lovely little bed for Lulu which I have put in HER room.

Her normal bed is a raised bed so it is too hard to get her in and out. Initially she had a tantrum because "I had removed the pretty flowers it came with" (me scratching my head) and then I realised she meant the doona cover that I had taken off ... big SIGH ;-)
We managed to set up a good bathing system using two kiddie size outdoor plastic chairs and the ever faithful garbage bag and tape.
Lulu also went into her nursery today just for one hour for her Arabic class. I am ever so grategul that the school is allowing her to finish the last week and a half that is remaining of the school year. She loves going so much and being stuck at home with her leg up is not as much fun for sure!
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for your good wishes...
EDITED TO ADD - After two and half hours of bum numbing floor sitting time in Lulu's room to get her off to sleep (once I leave she calls out or tries to get out of bed and drag her leg!!!!!) her little bed in now in Mummy and Daddy's room. Her only comment when Daddy moved her was "I like it better here" :-( I am NOT happy but I have at least now had a shower and I will make up for the lost dinner tomorrow.
Poor Lulu breaks my heart to see kids hurt or sick.
ReplyDeleteHang in there Isra :)