Monday, February 25, 2008

Very Frustrating Day

I could go on and on about what a frustrating day I had but I won't instead I will give you the brief version. This morning I went to see how my car was going as 2 weeks ago they said it would take about a month. When I got there my car was sitting outside in the car service area yard covered in dust inside and out (the back windows were smashed so now its all open). They have not even started!!! I lost the plot big time. Three managers later I was dealing with someone of some authority who told me that the back of the car needs replacing and it has to come from Korea and it will take another 4 weeks to arrive. By now I am fuming that no one has called me to update me etc. I rant and rave about the fact that I have no car and three children and this not acceptable. I get alot of "yes I understand" but no solutions. I am still not satisfied so the GM gets involved over the phone. They tell me they will take the matter up with him immediately and call me later in the day. I was already an hour late so I agreed to leave. They did call later as promised (a tick for them) to tell me that my car would be ready .... wait for it .... by MID MAY!!!!!!!!! We had the accident on the 24th January. THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE MATTER ...

On to nicer news. Yesterday we were doing some painting in the afternoon using blowpens. Lulu took a while to get the concept of blowing to make the spray paint and this stuff does not come off. After several hand washes and now three showers later I still have purple paint on my hands! So you can imagine what my "pretty girl" looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment