I got busy making some presents for Laith and Lulu, a new cover for their corn therapy bags (you know hot and cold bags which are yummy heated and placed in the bed before sleeping!) with their names embroidered on the front. And for Ali a keepsake bag for all his cards, and special notes etc.
I know Ali's bag seems a bit gooey with a bear and all but I just figured it is so he can keep all his "gooey" cards from the kids in there and today I wrote him a "Love Is ..." poem (for want of a better word) and placed it inside ... very corny I know!
While I was busy finishing them they all got together to play music and sing. let's just say no one will be going off to audition for Idol just yet ...
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONEXOXOXOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment