Thursday, February 21, 2008

An afternoon at the beach

You just have to LOVE "winter" in Oman!
Yesterday we had a lovely afternoon at the beach with Laila and her two kiddies Noora (Lulu's best friend from nursery) and Abdulla. the weather was wonderful. It was about 4pm and the water was so calm, and warm which amazed me (in fact I had not even packed swimmers for the kids as I thought it would be too cold!).As you can see Sami was not amused by the water so it was just a quick dip for him, where as Abdulla (10 mths) just lapped it up! This afternoon we headed back down the beach with Ali and what a shock. It was choppy, windy, cold and a bunch of (grrr insert what ever word takes your fancy) noisy quad bike riders were all over the beach so we had to go way down the other end. We still stayed on the beach and had a play but not for too long.


I am also VERY happy to say that I finally finished a well overdue order. Here are two of the blankets ...

No comments:

Post a Comment