I want to make a gift for a little girl who is turning 2 this week and I thought a crayon roll and drawing pad would be nice however I had never made one ... hmmm ... until today.The first one I did was too short for the fat chunky crayons (which are better IMHO for little hands) so my second attempt is this one which I will give to Laith (he is mad crazy about pirates!) and tonight I will make another for Lulu.



DH saw them and said he thought they might be good to sell for his fund raising for The BG Challenge (all funds to Cancer Council). So maybe I will end up making a few for him to sell at work, lets see.
Today I got all the embroidery ready to make a lot of bags and blankets as I have outstanding orders ... so let me get back to them.
Nite nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment