Thursday, February 07, 2008

Lulu's Crayons Roll

I finished Lujayne's crayon roll the other night as promised and then gave them to the kids the next day after lunch. They were over the moon and Lulu has not stopped colouring in! and here is another one I did with the smaller size crayons ... you can tell i have enjoyed making these . If you would like to make one yourself got to this site for instructions, a big thank you to Cindy for doing the tutorial.

I changed my slightly in terms of size but the general gist is there for you. Also in hindsight I would like to add a flap that goes over the top of the crayons because when the roll is closed the crayons can mark the fabric which is ok if it is a print but when it is plain (like the one I did for Eva's birthday) it shows more.

No comments:

Post a Comment