Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Tummy Bug is here

I have been dreading it ... the nasty tummy bug that is making its way around town at the moment. Our housemaid Norhan has been struck down so I am hoping and praying that the kids can PLEASE OH PLEASE not get it. So I banished her to her room to rest and hope she can get rid of it and feel better soon.

Today I got some wetbags finished that a friend of mine has been very patiently waiting on. I need to get cracking on some embroidered toy / book bags and then her long over due order will be finished. Then I have a few more embroidered blankets for another friend plus I have a birthday gift to make for this Thursday so I better get off my blog!

Sami was in the room helping me pick fabrics from my "stash" this morning .











later in the afternoon Lulu was trying hard to convince me she really is a tiger ...

No comments:

Post a Comment