I decided to join this wonderful group of people who are paying it forward. I saw this on Tracy's blog and she saw it on Keeleys who saw it on Bec's (you get the drift) and I thought it should be my turn and what a lovely thing to do. Now the funny thing is that I don't think anyone reads my blog except my family (haha) so it will be interesting to see if anyone comments ...


The first three people (local or international) to comment on this post will receive a gift from me, sometime within the next 365 days.Who knows when it will turn up, or what it will be, but rest assured, it will arrive. All you have to do is promise to make the same declaration on your blog, and send out gifts to three of your lovely readers.
Easy Peasy.
Easy Peasy.
So any bloggers out there reading this?
POST NOTE - After posting this I went back to Tracy's blog and kept going back to the person before who had posted Pay It Forward (I think I am about 10 back at the moment - umm i should be cleaning my sewing room!) - WOW WOW WOW there is such a huge amount of wonderfully talented people out there I hope you did not mind me scrolling through your blogs and seeing the amazing things you have created ... you have been an inspiration tonight!
comments yet..
ReplyDeleteCheers from an expat in Australia mum on EB :) miss you theer!
oops, half the post disappeared,
ReplyDeleteI said, wow, no comments yet, I love checking how you are doing, and miss you on EB, you probably have no idea who I am, lol