Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Very Busy Week

Oh me oh my this is a very busy week (I sound just like Pooh Bear)

Let’s see what needs to be done …

8 Jedi tunics to finish (12 done)

IMG_0138

4 pool noodle light sabers (16 already done)

20 Star Wars backpacks

send email to all parents about their sons bringing swimmers

clean out the now empty pool and refill (we had a huge dust storm recently)

finish passport paperwork and submit

A Death Star Piñata – 2nd coat needed and then the painting, stuffing etc.

IMG_8955

Food Labels

Jedi Training exercise game sheets

Letter Lady costume for Lulu’s alphabet party on Wednesday

Make and finish the sleeves on 12 pillowcase dresses by Tuesday

Do Ali’s birthday book present online and order

Present for Sami’s friend’s birthday parties one on Wednesday and Friday

Get a dress for Laith’s party (it is sweltering hot here at the moment so maybe I might need two!)

Prepare as much as possible for the party before Thursday

Ummm yes that should just about do it!

Lulu was a brilliant helper over the weekend with party preparations …

IMG_8954

although I have to say Laith and Sami lost interest very quickly!

IMG_8956

 

Before I go Laith asked me to show some pictures of the waterslide for uncle Colm to see.

IMG_0127

sorry they are a bit blurred, I was holding Eyad and he was trying to grab the camera!

IMG_0128

Thanks for stopping by …

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How many Jedi revolutions are you planning??
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete